Currently based in Berlin, former Design Factory Melbourne (DFM) graduate Adam Cochrane is now happily working as service designer for Japanese design company, GoodPatch. But Adam’s DFM journey has also taken him through some of the world’s leading design hubs from Finland, to Tokyo, to Germany.
- Putting people first to drive innovation – key ingredients for staff capability building
- Discovering a safety net in disruption: My time at Design Factory Melbourne
- Semester 1 Snapshot: What a semester this has been!
- The paradox between the value of spending time in unpacking challenges and the urge to jump into solutions ‘to get things done’
- Swinburne and Aalto University Joint PhD