Fiona Triaca, a former arts student turned stockbroker turned creative entrepreneur, helps people within organisations to bring ideas to life and to find more meaning in their work. Through her company Naked Ambition – co-founded with Erica Liston – Fiona helps people build their personal brands and bring more creativity into their workplace.
- Putting people first to drive innovation – key ingredients for staff capability building
- Discovering a safety net in disruption: My time at Design Factory Melbourne
- Semester 1 Snapshot: What a semester this has been!
- The paradox between the value of spending time in unpacking challenges and the urge to jump into solutions ‘to get things done’
- Swinburne and Aalto University Joint PhD