Failure is the name of the game. It’s the start of semester and we want our students to fail forward to succeed sooner. To kick off their thirteen week course our innovation minor students, non-designers all of them, completed the marshmallow challenge.
- Putting people first to drive innovation – key ingredients for staff capability building
- Discovering a safety net in disruption: My time at Design Factory Melbourne
- Semester 1 Snapshot: What a semester this has been!
- The paradox between the value of spending time in unpacking challenges and the urge to jump into solutions ‘to get things done’
- Swinburne and Aalto University Joint PhD