What kind of event brings together a health minister, leading academics, and c-suite executives from across the private sector? This may not sound like your everyday gathering of professionals, however at Design Factory Melbourne this is our everyday — it’s what’s known as interdisciplinary collaboration.
- DFGN chats to DFM Director, Anita Kocsis
- Putting people first to drive innovation – key ingredients for staff capability building
- Discovering a safety net in disruption: My time at Design Factory Melbourne
- Semester 1 Snapshot: What a semester this has been!
- The paradox between the value of spending time in unpacking challenges and the urge to jump into solutions ‘to get things done’