In a new initiative, Tikkun Olam Makers and Swinburne have begun a first of its kind TOM @ University. The program launched on 3 August, and involves a two-stage process, using Design Factory Melbourne and Engineering Practice Academy capability.
- Putting people first to drive innovation – key ingredients for staff capability building
- Discovering a safety net in disruption: My time at Design Factory Melbourne
- Semester 1 Snapshot: What a semester this has been!
- The paradox between the value of spending time in unpacking challenges and the urge to jump into solutions ‘to get things done’
- Swinburne and Aalto University Joint PhD