In the first collaborative project following the signing of an MOU between Design Factory Melbourne (DFM) and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO), two honours students in the DFM global program have redesigned beamline user cabin spaces, used by scientists at the Australian Synchrotron.
- Putting people first to drive innovation – key ingredients for staff capability building
- Discovering a safety net in disruption: My time at Design Factory Melbourne
- Semester 1 Snapshot: What a semester this has been!
- The paradox between the value of spending time in unpacking challenges and the urge to jump into solutions ‘to get things done’
- Swinburne and Aalto University Joint PhD