By bringing together a diverse group of passionate individuals who are determined to change the world for the better, Design Factory Melbourne (DFM) creates a fertile ground for creative problem solving and co-creation. At DFM, there is a belief that all people have a creative potential and it is the diversity of ideas that will generate greater insights as to the most effective way of tackling a problem.
- Future Ready Swinburne – Fearless Innovation Initiative Driving Innovation Readiness and Staff Capability
- Prototyping from home: Design Factory Melbourne supports students to create remotely
- Chatting with DFM Alumni: Josh Bragagnolo
- Chatting with DFM Alumni: Emily Cheesman
- Chatting with DFM Alumni: Jaiden Gusti