In the first collaborative project following the signing of an MOU between Design Factory Melbourne (DFM) and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO), two honours students in the DFM global program have redesigned beamline user cabin spaces, used by scientists at the Australian Synchrotron.
- Future Ready Swinburne – Fearless Innovation Initiative Driving Innovation Readiness and Staff Capability
- Prototyping from home: Design Factory Melbourne supports students to create remotely
- Chatting with DFM Alumni: Josh Bragagnolo
- Chatting with DFM Alumni: Emily Cheesman
- Chatting with DFM Alumni: Jaiden Gusti